Saturday, September 11, 2010

sadPod

Originally posted July 30th 2010:

My iPod touch that I got from my folks at the holidays is broken. After playing 1 song on any given playlist, even just under ‘Songs’, it resets to the home screen. I restored it to it’s original settings, played around with every possible setting, and read about a million Apple/Yahoo! Answers/Tech forums to no avail. This is the 3rd iPod I’ve had to replace/upgrade (aka ask for for Christmas/birthdays), and no matter how much iTunes/iPod drives me crazy sometimes, I can’t live without it. No matter how much I complain about apple, I will not give Zune the light of day…I love Microsoft (I just bought a new Dell Inspiron Laptop w/ Windows 7), but after years and years of iPod I just couldn’t ever bring myself to make the switch, call me prejudiced. Anyway, I called customer service a few minutes ago and I am (thankfully!) still under the 1 year limited warranty which means I get a free new iPod in 4-5 business days w/ free shipping both ways by UPS! I’m so relieved…I thought I was screwed since I didn’t buy the warranty. In retrospect, it seems like a good idea to get it now -________-

No comments:

Post a Comment